Hello and many thanks once again for taking the time to visit. Are you interested in buying a Teccpo Hedge Trimmer to tackle those overgrown hedges in the coming days or weeks? If so, then please make sure to take a quick look through our short Teccpo Hedge Trimmer review which will give you a much broader view if indeed this is the right hedge trimmer for you or not based on our own personal experiences.
We will outline our feedback to the best of our ability from working with this tool over a number of days when tackling a few hedges that are over 30 meters in length.
View also: Popular Petrol Lawnmowers
Corded Price Level
Our Teccpo Hedge Trimmer review will outline a series of different images to help give you a broader view plus an outline of their capabilities and features that you definitely need to know before you buy. Our review will focus on the Teccpo Corded 500W Hedge Trimmer as that one tends to offer a much lower price tag but we will also briefly cover 2 other cordless hedge trimmers from Teccpo so at least you are getting more than just one option when it comes to making your own final decision. Surprisingly enough, the cordless models also offer a much lower price range than expected even with the batteries and charger units included.
In addition, we will also outline some frequently asked questions about these Teccpo corded and cordless Hedge Trimmers which should take care of some of the queries that you may possibly have and these are outlined further down on this page. The one good thing also is the fact that these hedge trimmers can be easily ordered online and delivered to your home hassle free which is one less thing to be worrying about. For easier navigation, this review will be split into 4 parts only so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most.
Teccpo Hedge Trimmer Review Content
- Part 1: Short Overview with FAQ’s
- Part 2: Teccpo Corded Hedge Trimmer Review – Features, Pros & Cons
- Part 3: Alternative Teccpo Cordless Hedge Trimmers
- Part 4: Our Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Please note also before you begin reading that guide prices can only be submitted at the time of this Teccpo Hedge Trimmer review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
View also: Popular Grass Trimmers here
Part 1: Short Overview with FAQ’s
|Brand / Model:||Teccpo Corded 500W Hedge Trimmer|
|Power:||500W power supply|
|Warranty:||2 years long|
|Price Level:||£40 to £60 @ Amazon UK – Check Todays Updated Price Here|
|Support:||Email customer service @ email@example.com|
Frequently Asked Questions about Teccpo Hedge Trimmers:
Q1. What branch thickness can they cut through?
A. The corded can cut through branches 20mm in thickness while the cordless can cut through branches that are 18mm in thickness
Q2. How heavy is the corded version to work with from Teccpo?
A. The corded model from Teccpo weighs just 2.6kg
Q3. How long is the cable cord provided?
A. The length of this cable cord is 10m long
Q4. What are the product dimensions?
A. The corded dimensions are 90cm by 16cm by 19cm
Q5. Does the corded model come with a UK 3 pin plug?
A. Yes, the corded model includes the 3 pin UK plug
Q6. Will I need to buy extension lead cords?
A. Only for the corded model as it can only reach 10 meters
Q7. What oils or lubricants should be used when operating it?
A. You can use any oil such as WD40 to the blades to prevent any rust setting in
Read also: Our Ryobi Hedge Trimmer review which includes Pole trimmers – Check it out here
Part 2: Teccpo Corded Hedge Trimmer Review – Features, Pros & Cons
Teccpo 500W 51cm Corded Electric Hedge Trimmer (TAHT02G)
Key Features to Note:
Corded 500W power supply
Cable length is 10m long
Tooth blade gap is 20mm
Blade length is 51cm / double action
Low noise & vibration levels
Blade Tip protector
D-type auxiliary handle
Anti-Collison design tip
Weight is less than 3kg
Warranty of 2 years
Price Guide: £40 - £80
Pros for the Teccpo Corded Hedge Trimmer
- One of the biggest attractions for this corded hedge trimmer is the price tag which can be found on sale at times for less than £50 which is a bargain for the quality of the tool you are getting
- It already has lots of positive reviews from previous users in the UK which certainly helps add peace of mind and security when you are buying.
- In the event of any problems with it, you are covered with a 2-year warranty which they stand over hassle free which protects your investment.
- The blade tip protector here works great and makes sure you don’t damage the tip of the hedge trimmer when tackling corners or boundary walls, wires or fences.
- It has a solid feel to it, it is quite comfortable, well balanced and weighs less than 3kg which means you can work it for longer without arm or hand fatigue setting in.
- It includes the D-type auxiliary handle as standard to help make sure you have a solid grip while working this tool and you have it in complete control at all times.
Cons for the Teccpo Corded Hedge Trimmer
- You are limited to a cord of only 10m long so you will have to deal with the added expense of an extension cord for longer type hedges which are found generally at cheap prices all the same.
- There is always the danger of having an accident like cutting through the cord so extra care and attention is always needed to ensure you don’t make any mistakes. Instead of rushing the job, you are better off taking your time and go slower.
- The length of this blade is only 51cm long so if you have hedges over 1.5m high, you will need to start looking at mini ladders or even a long pole cordless hedge trimmer instead (like Ryobi models)
- You are also limited to the thickness of the branches it will cut through which is max 2cm thick. If your own hedge has thicker branches than 2cm, then you should look for a wider tooth gap model instead such as 25cm tooth gap options or even a chainsaw.
- The cable is coloured black instead of the easier to see orange colour so you are more likely to cut through the cord if you are not careful - more care and attention is needed
Further images of the Teccpo Corded Hedge Trimmer are outlined below (5)
Read also: Our Spear & Jackson Hedge Trimmer Review – Check it out here
Part 3: Alternative Teccpo Cordless Hedge Trimmers
If you need to look beyond the lower priced corded model from Teccpo, then check out the 2 further cordless hedge trimmer options also from Teccpo summarised as follows…
1, Teccpo 18V 2.0Ah 52cm Cordless Hedge Trimmer (TDHT02G)
Key Features to Note:
Cordless 18V options / Blade length 52cm
Includes a 2.0Ah battery and charger unit
Tooth gap 18mm branch thickness
Dual action blades / Weight 3.2kg
Triple Safety Start Button / Blade 52cm
D-type auxiliary handle grip
Warranty level is 2 years
Price Guide: £70 to £120
2, Teccpo 28V 2.0Ah 60cm Cordless Hedge Trimmer (TDHT01G)
Key Features to Note:
Superior power level of 28V battery
Longer blade length of 60cm / Tool sleeve
Tooth gap 18mm branch thickness
Laser ground diamond blades
Suitable for denser type hedges
2.0Ah battery and charger unit included
Weight 3.2kg / Warranty is 2 years also
Price Guide: £100 to £180
Further images of the Teccpo Cordless Hedge Trimmer are outlined below (5)
Part 4: Our Conclusion & Feedback Submission
To be honest we weren’t all that familiar with this branded Hedge trimmer from Teccpo before but we were actually pleasantly surprised after using it. Time will tell if it will stand the test of time but so far so good. This hedge trimmer is a solid piece of equipment and while we didn’t find it as good as DeWalt, it still did a great job throughout our hedge and gave it a nice tidy professional looking appearance and comes with the lower price range.
We would prefer the cable to be a brighter orange colour than the black colour it comes with just to help with visibility as you are trimming with cables lying around. Another thing we liked was the overall lightweight feel to it, the handle allows a solid grip and it can handle both vertical and horizontal trimming no hassle whatsoever.
It has plenty of power and a lot more than we expected and it ripped through the branches, shrubs and hedging with ease reducing the level of time expected to complete the entire job. As the price of less than £60, we would have no hesitation in recommending it and it is certainly an ideal option for anyone looking for a bargain as it can be found on sale at times for less than £50 which is great value for what you are getting.
Have you ever used Teccpo Corded or Cordless Hedge Trimmer yourself in the recent past? Did it trim your hedges as expected or did you come across any problems that we should all know about?
If possible, please share your own experiences or feedback (good or bad) with the wider UK community by leaving a short comment in the comment box section provided below – So that others across the UK community can learn also!