Hello once again and welcome to this Bosch Pressure Washer Review which will cover 3 separate models as part of a brief compilation review so at least you have more than just one choice when it comes to making a final decision.
This review will cover the Bosch 1200W EasyAquatak 100 Pressure Washer, the Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Compact Press Washer and also the Bosch 2100W AQT 4514 Pressure Washer and we will go through the main features that they have to offer plus the pros and also the cons associated for each. Hopefully by the end of this review you will have a better idea which model can best suit you own set of requirements and needs.
View also: Great value Garden Benches here
Please be aware that guide prices can only be given at the time of this review as prices can change from month to month so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you get the most up to date price information. If you wish to compare prices further, then take a look also at the separate options provided at the end of this page beside the comparison table.
Pressure Washer Review Overview
|Models:||3 model Compilation|
|Price range:||At the time of this Review - £60 to £280|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon UK – View current stock levels here|
|Warranty:||2 years (3 years when the tool is registered online)|
|Deliveries:||Tends to be 1 to 5 working days depending on location|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Can they be used for cleaning windows?
A. Yes, but the nozzle needs to be adjusted from a forceful cleaning jet to gentle rinsing
Q2. Can it be used from a bucket water?
A. Yes, but you will need the self-priming kit from Bosch (sold separately)
Q3. Is the pump plastic or metal?
A. The pump is made from metal
Q4. What are the length of the hoses?
A. The length depends on the model you choose – they are from 3m to 8m in this review
Q5. How long are the mains cables?
A. The mains cables are 5m for all 3 models outlined below
Bosch Pressure Washer Review – 3 Models
1, The Bosch EasyAquatak 100 Pressure Washer 1200 W
First up for review under the Bosch brand is the Bosch 1200W EasyAquatak 100 Pressure Washer which has a 3-cylinder pump, can be used for vehicles, decking or patios and tends to be one of the lowest priced options available under this brand. The range pf accessories provided in this package is the Standard lance, a quick connector, detergent, the Low pressure detergent gun, a plug & clean, a removable detergent tank and also the on board storage. It has a compact size and a portable design with a broad base which provides extra stability when being used for cleaning. There is also the integrated 360-degree gun which provides full rotation of the nozzle when needed.
It has a user friendly useful carry handle making it easy to carry around and easily portable, the hose is just 3m in length and the flow rate is 300 litres per hour. The rated bar is just 67 with a maximum of 100, the weight is 3kg and the mains cable is 5m in length. It includes the 450ml detergent nozzle, has a 2 year warranty as standard and the price region tends to be £60 to £80 when last seen on sale which should be double checked below.
- One of the best if not the best priced option under the Bosch brand – if you are looking for a small low priced pressure washer for light duty work – then look no further as this will tick all the boxes you need.
- Includes the 360-degree gun which provides full rotation of the nozzle allowing more flexibility.
- Small compact design which is great if storage space is limited
- Seriously lightweight coming in a just 3kg which makes it one of the lightest pressure washers available to work with.
- Easy to assemble and get started – more or less ready to start working straight from the box
- Lacks the tough and stronger power needed for heavy duty cleaning jobs, can only handle lighter type cleaning tasks.
- Cleaning power is quite low so it will take a lot more time to get jobs done when compared to more expensive and more powerful models – if you are always in a rush and need jobs done exceptionally fast, then you should start looking elsewhere.
- The Hose length is 4m shorter than the 135 Compact and 5m shorter than the AQT 45-14
More Pressure Washer reviews that may interest you…
Karcher K4 Pressure Washer Review – Read more here
Nilfisk Pressure Washer Reviews – Read more here
2, The Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Compact Press Washer 1900W
The second model under review is the Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Compact Press Washer which has a range of accessories including the low pressure detergent gun, a removable detergent tank, the on board storage, the standard lance, an extension lance and also the quick connector
It has the 1900W motor, the flow rate is 410 litres per hour and the rated bar is 135. It has wheels included for easier movement, the mains cable is also at 5m in length and the hose is longer at 7m length. The type of cleaning jobs it can complete include vehicle / bike cleaning, patio and decking cleaning, gutter cleaning, garden furniture or garden stonework washing.
The hose and cable can be stored directly into the high-pressure washer with the on board storage and includes the wheels as standard and an extending fold down handle for easier control and storage. The weight comes in at 7.9kg, it has the same manufacturer's 2 year guarantee (3 if registered online) and the price bracket when last seen on sale was between £140 to £180 which depends on local discount activities.
- Includes the innovative 3-in-1 nozzle with fan, rotary and pencil jet to ensure better cleaning output.
- Much more powerful than option 1 with the 1900W motor – gets the tougher jobs done more quickly.
- Longer hose than option 1 above by 3m in length
- When registered, Bosch offers a 5-day repair service where they will collect, repair and service your pressure washer and return it to you within 5 working days – now that’s a great service (but location dependant)
- A lot more expensive than the Easy Aquatak 100 and the hose is 1m shorter than the 3rd model outlined below
- Much heavier at nearly 8kg in weight when the Easy Aquatak 100 is only 3kg
- Great power for light to medium cleaning tasks buts tends to struggle with the tougher more heavier duty cleaning jobs but overall great value for the level of money you have to spend.
3, The Bosch AQT 45-14 X Pressure Washer 2100W
The last model under this review is the Bosch 2100W AQT 45-14 X Pressure Washer which is much stronger and more powerful tool with its impressive 2100W motor which is ideal for heavy duty stubborn dirt cleaning tasks and jobs around the home. Assembly is more or less already complete and there is the easily adjustable telescopic handle which means it is ready to use straight away and includes a range of user friendly quick-connect fittings. There are also five more additional accessories making it superior at removing tough dirt and grime making your life a whole lot easier.
The range of accessories includes the standard lance, the Dirt-blaster lance which provides a blast of power, a Pressure adjustable lance which allows you to alter the level of water pressure, the quick connector, a patio cleaner, the low pressure detergent gun, a suction tube, a removable detergent tank and also the on board storage to keep everything tidy and secure. It has the 2100W universal motor and operates with a flow rate of 450 litres per hour. The rated bar is 110 (max 140) and can be used for medium to heavy tasks. Please note also that the hose is 8m and the mains cable length is also 5m
The maximum temperature when used is 40°C, has the 2 year standard warranty (3 if registered online) and the price tag can be anywhere from £250 up as far at £300 which again can be double checked below.
- Superior level of power on offer geared at dealing with heavy duty cleaning jobs
- Includes a superior range of accessories to work with such as the pressure adjustable lance and the dirt-blaster lance.
- Longer hose of 8m is available – the longest available in this review and a higher flow rate of 450 litres per hour.
- Minimal assembly is required and the quick connections are simple and easy to use.
- Much more expensive than both of the previous models on this list
- Weight is also much heavier as it comes in at nearly 18kg in weight
- Instructions could be improved upon for operational purposes.
- If you are looking for a solid and reliable tool for heavier duty type work, then this will work for you but be prepared in advance to dig deeper into your pockets for this one. Quality pays in the long run and this will make the tougher type jobs so much easier to complete saving you time and effort in the long run.
An outline of the accessories which are included for each are summarised again below:
|Bosch EasyAquatak 100 Pressure Washer 1200W Accessories||Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Compact Press Washer Accessories||Bosch AQT 45-14 X Pressure Washer 2100W Accessories|
|Low pressure detergent gun|
Removable detergent tank
On board storage
Plug & clean
|Low pressure detergent gun. |
Removable detergent tank.
On board storage.
3-in-1 nozzle with fan, rotary and pencil jet
Low pressure detergent gun.
Pressure adjustable lance
Removable detergent tank.
On board storage.
A short comparison table for the 3 different models is also outlined below which may also be of interest to you to help give you a better understanding
|Feature||Bosch EasyAquatak 100 Pressure Washer 1200W||Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Compact Press Washer||Bosch AQT 45-14 Pressure Washer 2100W|
|Pump||3 Cylinder||3 Cylinder||3 Cylinder|
|Warranty||2 years (3 when registered)||2 years (3 when registered)||2 years (3 when registered)|
|Flow rate||300 litres per hour||410 litres per hour||450 litres per hour|
|Rated bar||67 (max 100)||135 (max 135)||110 (max 140)|
|Temperature||Max 40°C||Max 40°C||Max 40°C|
View also: Best treatments for Weeds here
Have you any previous experiences of using Bosch Pressure Washers yourself?
Then please share your feedback/comments with the UK community (good or bad) by leaving your thoughts in the comment box section below – So that they can learn also...
The EasyAquattack seems really good and looks ergonomic as well. I have used a Bosch pressure washer before from a neighbour and it works brilliantly for me every time – but now its time to invest in one of my own, thanks for the review, it steered me in the right direction when choosing one under this Bosch brand.
Its great to borrow your neighbours from time to time but you are better off having your own in the long-run. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and best of luck with your chosen Bosch Pressure Washer in the years ahead, Regards, Steve.